Budget and Transparency Reporting
Light of the World Academy believes in being transparent with all of the resources provided to us and how we use them. We will post annual operating budgets, revisions, and other expenditures here. We encourage you to review the information provided below, and check back often for updates.
Section 18 (2) of Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget and Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
We are required to post the following information on our website.
Fiscal Year 2022–2023
fiscal year 2021–2022
Fiscal Year 2020–2021 Budget
Current operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
Annual Education Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- Our staff does not currently work under bargaining agreements.
employer sponsored health care plans
- District staff is hired through a third-party vendor. There are no employer sponsored health care programs.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
LOTWA Lead Administration
District Paid Association Dues
- LOTWA did not pay association dues in 2020–2021.
District Paid lobbying Costs
- There were no district-paid lobbying costs for 2020–2021.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
- The district does not currently hold any credit cards.
DISTRICT OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
- LOTWA did not pay out-of-state expenses in 2020–2021.
DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- LOTWA does not currently have a deficit.
Governing Board Documents
Parent Involvement Plan
Continuity of Learning Plan
- Plan for Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services 2022–2023
- Plan for Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services 2021–2022
- Continuity of Learning Plan 2019–2020
COVID-19 Preparedness Plans
- COVID-19 Extended Learning Plan
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan - Training on Delivery, Access, and Use of Virtual Content
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Goal Report - June 2021
- COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies
- COVID 19 Workplace Preparedness and Response Plan
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Goal Reporting
- 2022–2023 Section 98b Goal Progress Report
- 2021–2022 Section 98b Goal Progress Year-End Report
- 2021–2022 Section 98b Goal Progress Mid-Year Report
COVID-19 Learning Plans Actions
- June 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- May 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- April 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- March 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- February 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- January 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- December 2020 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- November 2020 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- October 2020 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plans Actions