Budget and Transparency Reporting
Light of the World Academy believes in being transparent with all of the resources provided to us and how we use them. We will post annual operating budgets, revisions, and other expenditures here. We encourage you to review the information provided below, and check back often for updates.
Section 18 (2) of Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget and Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
We are required to post the following information on our website.
Fiscal Year 2018–2019 Budget
FISCAL Year 2017–2018 Budget
Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Budget
Fiscal Year 2015–2016 Budget
Current operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
Annual Education Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- Our staff does not currently work under bargaining agreements.
employer sponsored health care plans
Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Final Audit Report
- 2018 Financial Audit Letter
- 2016–2017 Final Audit Report
- 2016–2017 SAS Financial Audit Letter
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
- LOTWA did not pay association dues in 2016–2017.
District Paid lobbying Costs
- There were no district-paid lobbying costs for 2016–2017.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
- The district does not currently hold any credit cards.
DISTRICT OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
- LOTWA did not pay out-of-state expenses in 2016–2017.
DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- LOTWA does not currently have a deficit.