Budget and Transparency Reporting
Light of the World Academy believes in being transparent with all of the resources provided to us and how we use them. We will post annual operating budgets, revisions, and other expenditures here. We encourage you to review the information provided below, and check back often for updates.
Section 18 (2) of Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget and Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
We are required to post the following information on our website.
fiscal year 2021–2022
Fiscal Year 2020–2021 Budget
Fiscal year 2019–2020 Budget
FISCAL Year 2017–2018 Budget
Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Budget
Fiscal Year 2015–2016 Budget
- 2016–2017 Budget Personnel Expenditures
- 2017–2018 Budget Personnel Expenditures
- 2018–2019 Budget Personnel Expenditures
- 2019–2020 Budget Personnel Expenditures
Current operating Expenditures
- 2016–2017 Budget Operating Expenditures
- 2017–2018 Budget Operating Expenditures
- 2018–2019 Budget Operating Expenditures
- 2019–2020 Budget Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- 2016–2017 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report
- 2016–2017 ESP Operating Expenditures
- 2017–2018 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report
- 2017–2018 ESP Operating Expenditures
- 2018–2019 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report
- 2018–2019 ESP Operating Expenditures
- 2019–2020 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report
- 2019–2020 ESP Operating Expenditures
Annual Education Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- Our staff does not currently work under bargaining agreements.
employer sponsored health care plans
Audited Financial Statements
- 2019–2020 Final Audit Report
- 2018–2019 Final Audit Report
- 2017–2018 Final Audit Report
- 2017–2018 Financial Audit Letter
- 2016–2017 Final Audit Report
- 2016–2017 SAS Financial Audit Letter
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Employee Compensation Information
- Employee Compensation for Calendar Year 2019
- Employee Compensation for Calendar Year 2018
- Employee Compensation for Calendar Year 2017
IOTWA Lead Administration
District Paid Association Dues
- LOTWA did not pay association dues in 2019–2020.
District Paid lobbying Costs
- There were no district-paid lobbying costs for 2019–2020.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
- The district does not currently hold any credit cards.
DISTRICT OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
- LOTWA did not pay out-of-state expenses in 2019–2020.
DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- LOTWA does not currently have a deficit.
Governing Board Documents
Parent Involvement Plan
Continuity of Learning Plan
COVID-19 Preparedness Plans
- COVID-19 Extended Learning Plan
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan - Training on Delivery, Access, and Use of Virtual Content
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Goal Report - June 2021
- COVID 19 Workplace Preparedness and Response Plan
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Goal Reporting
COVID-19 Learning Plans Actions
- June 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- May 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- April 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- March 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- February 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- January 2021 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- December 2020 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- November 2020 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Actions
- October 2020 Monthly Extended COVID-19 Learning Plans Actions