Join Our Team
Light of the World Academy is very grateful for the support and collaboration of Global Psychology Services (GPS). GPS provides educational services for K–12 organizations in Michigan, North Carolina, and Florida. Here at LOTWA, we are pleased to work side-by-side with GPS in building up our team of educational experts. Please visit the GPS website to learn more about the organization.
Be a Part of the GPS Coalition of Schools
GPS is interested in building a Coalition of Schools that shares the same core values regarding learning, impact, and service to kids and community. We believe that together, we can create an educational lever that will create change in the field of teaching and learning. We support our schools in the coalition by:
- Mentoring instead of demanding
- Modeling care and respect
- Encouraging a culture of innovation
- Motivating our schools to take risks
- Celebrating successes and mistakes
- Providing necessary time to grow
- Inspiring and supporting
- Pushing each other to “dream big”
- Creating an atmosphere of trust
- Training effective practices
- Stretching in continuous improvement
We believe in the spirit of the charter movement and in the creation of unique and unconventional schools. Together, we believe the coalition will have the ability to impact education on a national stage. Join us today!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Light of the World Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.